- The Engync D4R bulbs are intended for cars which already have factory installed D4R xenon/HID lighting
- Most commonly used by manufacturers on standard xenon D4R headlamps including AUDI, VW, MERCEDES, BMW and many more
- Include 1 pair of 55W D4R super-bright performance hid xenon bulbs
- Durable and long lasting, Operates from -40 celsius to 105 celsius and comes with a 3 year warranty
- Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your vehicle
D4R 55W D Series Bulbs
These bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing HID Xenon Bulbs.
2x Replacement bulb’s (pair) suitable for use in factory fitted Xenon HID lights
You can check the bulbs sizes via the “Osram Sylvania Lamp Guide” on your search engine.
Only Professional Quality bulbs supplied, this guarantees accurate beam patterns longer life and better, brighter bulbs.
Engync provides quality customer service, if you have any questions about which model fits your vehicle, please contact us!
What is Color temperature / Different colors?
Color temperature is a measure of the color’s intensity and the tone of the light, the higher the color temperature is the higher the tone of the light,but the weaker penetrating power. We offer the following color temperatures which we have in stock for all vehicles / years:
3000k golden yellow (Best for Fog lights, most penetration in rain and adverse weather)
4300k light yellow ( Light yellow color, the factory Xenon color, with good penetrating power)
5000k pure white (OEM white color, with good penetrating power)
6000k diamond white (Good penetrating power, the recommend color and popular choice)
8000k ice burg blue (light blue yet still gives out good amount of light, weaker penetrating power)
10000k brilliant blue (light blue, 80% output of the 5000k, weaker penetrating power)
12000k light blue (less lumen, however “exotic”, weak penetrating power)
|尺寸||3.54 × 1.65 × 3.54 in|